By Evangeline Jennings
You may be aware that we recently launched an official Pankhearst Write Like A Girl t-shirt. To thank anyone who spends their hard-earned cash putting us on their chest, we’re now announcing a new contest specifically for them. Here’s the deal:
- Take a photograph — selfie or otherwise — of you in your Write Like A Girl shirt
- Post it on the social media oojah of your choosing, link back to the t-shirt store, and let us know you did it
- And that’s all there is to it.
We’ll be awarding prizes as follows:
- One prize drawn at random from all entrants
- One prize for our favourite entry–judged on location, pose, et cetera
- Additional prizes for runners-up
Additionally, each and every entrant will receive a free Pankhearst ebook of their choice.
You can enter as many times as you like, but you can only win once. Prizes will include bumper packages of PH paperbacks, thumbs drives loaded with all our ebooks, Amazon giftcards, and a shitload of our stuff. Winners will be announced on November 30th so that they will get their prizes in plenty of time for Xmas.